What’s your favorite BSC Christmas book? Mine is Christmas Chiller, which I finished today. I’m now reading Here Comes the Bridesmaids. CC has it all–dangerous moments, touching moments, funny moments.

chicken_queen said, December 26th, 2007 at 1:38 pm

I am in total agreeance with you, Christmas Chiller is also my favourite.

Colette said, December 27th, 2007 at 8:52 am

Merry Christmas!

My favourite is Stacey and the Cheerleaders.

greer said, December 27th, 2007 at 1:33 pm

@Colette: is that a Christmas one? I remember that Stacey met RJ Blaser through a snowball, but I didn’t remember any Christmas stuff. Stacey and the Empty House is also Christmas, but I also forget about it when thinking of Christmas books.

Colette said, December 27th, 2007 at 2:09 pm

You’re right Greer I don’t think it’s specifically a Christmas one but it is winter time.

I don’t think I could chose a specific holiday one. I’d have to have another think :)

Magenta said, January 6th, 2008 at 11:13 pm

What about that one where the Pikes end up on some kinda reality-type show having a good ol’ fashioned Christmas? now THAT was hysterical…

Laura said, January 9th, 2008 at 4:48 am

Hi there – new to the site. I do rather like Mallory’s Christmas Wish, although I wasn’t the massivest fan of her character on the whole. I also liked “Here Come The Bridesmaids,” which was the first super special I ever got as a child. I liked Jessi’s handling of Santa and all the wedding talk as a kid, now I’m all, “what the?? Dawn thought Mary Anne would be bridesmaid for someone she’s never met??”

greer said, January 13th, 2008 at 2:29 am

@laura: welcome!

MA did meet Jack/Carol before… she came to stay at the Schafers’ in california girls! and went on a road trip with him in bsc in the usa. What weirds me out is that uhh MA IS THE DAUGHTER OF JACK’S EX-WIFE’S NEW HUSBAND. Dawn is crazy!!!

Laura said, January 13th, 2008 at 2:59 pm

@ Greer – thanks :) You’re right, I’d forgotten about California girls. But yeah, I agree entirely, can’t believe Dawn thought it would be kosher to have Mary Anne as a bridesmaid. Reading over that chapter where she buys both dresses, it seem really weird!