I wrote a Guide to Collecting Books, as a fair amount of comments that I don’t approve revolve around people posting BSC books they want.

aliciaii said, January 17th, 2011 at 7:23 am

Can I add a suggestion for the guide? I was able to get something like 60-70 of the books for a pretty good price on half.com because if you order all your books from the same seller, the shipping is reduced. I spent around $2.50 per book, which is slightly higher than a used bookstore around here, but not significantly, plus the used bookstores here hardly ever have anything past about #70.

Great guide, also. :)

greer said, January 17th, 2011 at 8:30 am

@aliciaii: added! Thanks!

Myu said, January 17th, 2011 at 1:21 pm

That’s a good guide – the only thing I’d add is maybe a few tips for selling on Ebay (specific description, etc). I wrote a few on my site (http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/happydance/bsc_9.htm) and you’re welcome to copypaste it if you like.

greer said, January 18th, 2011 at 3:03 am

@myu: thanks! Added.

Stephanie said, January 23rd, 2011 at 5:34 pm

For those who want to know all the books in the series, it would also be helpful to note that the checklist on Ann’s site is missing:

-the last 3 Super Specials
-the whole Portrait Collection, as you pointed out
-the three Readers’ Request books (two Logan, one Shannon)
-the entire California Diaries series, if you’re counting them

I’m not too familiar with the Little Sister series, but I think that’s also incomplete.

greer said, January 25th, 2011 at 9:33 am

@Stephanie: thanks, added! I knew there were more missing; I just couldn’t figure out what they were.

ashley said, January 25th, 2011 at 5:35 pm

re: missing titles on the list, there are 122 Little Sister books total, and 12 Kids in Ms Colman’s Class books. Plus there are a handful of the Little Sister fill-in books, in the same vein as the BSC Notebook and the Trivia & Puzzle book.